Glenn Medical Center, 1133 W. Sycamore St., Willows, California
Phone: 530.934.1859 FAX: 530.934.1815
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Request a Copy of your Medical Documentation
- To continue care with your personal doctor:
Have your doctor’s office FAX a request with your name, date of birth and the information needed. Documents most frequently needed are:
- Emergency Room doctor notes
- Emergency Room radiology (x-ray) and labs.
- Immunization Records.
It is our promise to get the records for your care to your Doctor quickly so they are available for your next appointment!
- For your personal records:
You must come in with a photo I.D.
After you fill out the form at our front desk we are able to process your request:
- For requests that are 5 pages or less (usually an emergency report, labs, radiology (x-rays), or doctor’s notes) you may pick those up the same day! (If your request is given to us in the morning you can pick them up in the afternoon).
- For requests that are 10 pages or more, we will give your request to a local copy service. They will get in touch with you for pre-payment and are able to copy your request within 7 days.
Assistance with your Advance Directive, Do Not Resuscitate Form, and California P.O.L.S.T. Form
An Advance Health Care Directive helps to make medical decisions on your behalf (and with your wishes) in the event you are unable to speak for yourself.
A Do Not Resuscitate Form helps emergency personnel carry out your wishes when you do not want C.P.R. administered; you do not want extra efforts in the event you need these medical interventions.
A P.O.L.S.T. Form (Physician Order for Life Sustaining Treatment) is the State of California physician order that helps you and your physician decide together what measures need to be taken in the event of an emergency based on your current medical condition.
All forms are available through the HIM Department with a “helpful tips” check-off list. We are pleased to be able to care for you and your health as well as assist you in your medical decisions by providing this information.
Se puede asistir con los impresos en espanol