We provide an array of services including:
- Performance and evaluation of breast exams
- Diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer and benign breast problems, including surgery
- Treatment of rectal problems including hemorrhoids and bleeding
- Excision and treatment of skin lesions and skin cancer
- Evaluation of abdominal pain and gallbladder
- Evaluation and treatment of hernias
- Acute illness care such as cold, flu and sore throat
- Care for injuries
- Routine adult and geriatric healthcare, including annual physicals for health maintenance, work, school or private insurance
- Adult immunizations
- Monitoring and management of on-going medical problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, lipid disorders, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and neurologic problems
- Preventive health and wellness services, including cancer screening and promotion of a healthy lifestyle
- Patient education materials
- X-Ray, laboratory, and pulmonary function testing services next door
Glenn Family Medical Group is located at 130 N. Enright Street, Willows 95988.
Linda Trimble, PA, completed coursework at Stanford University, then graduated from Foothill College in 1995 as a certified Physician Assistant. She began practicing at Glenn Medical Center in 1999. Prior to becoming a Physician Assistant, Linda was a CNA, LVN and then a head medical nurse at a nursing home for many years.
Same day appointments are available Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Medi-Cal, Medicare and most private insurances are accepted.