Glenn Medical Center in Willows, California, is a Critical Access Hospital offering inpatient, outpatient and rural health clinic services. We accept Medicare, Medi-Cal and most insurance company referrals. To obtain information on specific billing or insured program participation, please call our business office at 530-934-1800.
As we strive to provide primary care, disease management and prevention, and wellness education within the local community, we are dedicated to the following goals:
- To continually improve the quality of our health care by striving for the highest standards.
- To work together, as partners, within our community to increase health care services that are accessible and affordable.
- To maintain public trust through our commitment to long-term involvement in the well-being of our community.
- To share resources and expertise with our community.
- To actively teach and promote community and individual responsibility for disease prevention through the provision of health and disease prevention programs.
Providers who would like to suggest new programs are encouraged to contact any of the following hospital representatives at: 530-934-1800.
|Chief Executive Officer
|Jerrel Tucker||Chief Financial Officer|
|Tim Speek||Director Of Nursing|
|Deborah McMillan||Human Resources Director|
|Mike Nagle||Business Office Consultant|
|Gino M. Poli||I.T. Manager|
|Melinda Mayfield||Health Information Manager|
|Dawna Keolanui||Director of Imaging Services|
|Becky Smith||Laboratory Manager|
|Vincent Keolanui||Respiratory Services Manager|
|Ernie Pieper||Pharmacist in Charge|
|Scott Lawson||Facility Manager|