As we strive to provide primary care, disease management and prevention, and wellness education within the local community, we are dedicated to the following goals:
- To continually improve the quality of our health care by striving for the highest standards.
- To work together, as partners, within our community to increase health care services that are accessible and affordable.
- To maintain public trust through our commitment to long-term involvement in the well-being of our community.
- To share resources and expertise with our community.
- To actively teach and promote community and individual responsibility for disease prevention through the provision of health and disease prevention programs.
Providers who would like to suggest new programs are encouraged to contact any of the following hospital representatives at: 530-934-1800.
|Veena Vangari||Chief Nursing Officer|
|Deborah McMillan||Human Resources Director|
|Debra Foulk||Revenue Cycle Director|
|Gino M. Poli||I.T. Manager|
|Barbara Rydgren||Health Information Manager|
|Dawna Keolanui||Director of Imaging Services|
|Becky Smith||Laboratory Manager|
|Vincent Keolanui||Respiratory Services Manager|
|Ernie Pieper||Pharmacist in Charge|
|Darrell White||Chief Engineer|